20 November 2023: Improvements to OASIS V3 focus on user experience
As a reminder, here is what you can do today:
- Get in and use the system, understanding how it works.
- Use the resources provided and strive to resolve your questions using the learning tools provided. The Knowledge Base is full of guidance and step-by-step instruction organized by user type and function. Additionally, there is a Known Issues file that is actively updated as issues have been identified and are addressed.
- If you cannot resolve your question or issue on your own, please submit a service desk ticket through the OASIS V3 Knowledge Base. Ticketing is found under the Service Desk tab in the main navigation.
Access credentials for OASIS V3
- FOR GENERAL USERS AND THOSE WITH A SINGLE ROLE IN THE SYSTEM:
- Go to OASIS V3
- Click on the link “Forgot password?”
- Enter your “User Name” (If you do not know this you can look it up in the legacy system by logging in and going to “Edit Login/Email” in the upper right corner.)
- Click the “Reset password”
- Retrieve your emailed instructions from “System Messages” ([email protected])
- Your User Name MAY change to an OIN number, PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS INFORMATION FOR FUTURE ACCESS.
- FOR USERS WITH MORE THAN ONE ROLE: (for example, some combination of OP Assessors, multiple suppliers or similar functions within the IAQG and OASIS framework.)
- A specific email will be sent directly to you for each role login. These are specific for creating each of your logins for your respective roles. Please do not forward these to other users.
- 29 September 2023: The IAQG and its development partner, Intact, continue to make daily strides to ensure OASIS users can access and use the tool as intended. To date, there has been good progress by auditors, ABs and CBs learning the system, inputting audits and publishing certifications. Your patience and understanding during this time have not gone unnoticed and we thank you for your support, as well as those throughout our industry who have logged countless hours to assist. Please view this message from IAQG Leadership.
- 11 August 2023: We have instituted the following workflows:
- Enhanced ability to monitor our progress towards transition by expanding the known issues log to include more detail and the status of known issues. You can find the current log at https://iaqg.org/go/v3-known-issues. Any new issues are to be logged via the Intact Service Desk http://oasis-help.iaqg.org/.
- Established a daily timeframe for system maintenance (8:00 – 9:00 CET). While we may not execute maintenance each day, we strongly recommend that you save any work, log out, and check the log-in page for guidance on whether there will be maintenance if you work in the system during this time frame.
- Implemented a hold on initiating the 120-day update period for CBs covered in resolution #165. This is intended to ensure that our CBs have the full time period available after the current issues have been addressed and will include a future resolution update.
Please note that this time frame does not apply to certified organizations. All NCRs shall be managed in accordance with normal requirements under the guidance of the certifying CB.
- 2 August 2023: Beginning midday European time, 3 August 2023, OASIS V3 will be rolled out as a “Limited” release for all general OASIS users.
- 26 July 2023:The initial testing for the issues previously identified is in progress, and the Digital Team has implemented a soft launch rollout.
- 21 July 2023: As communicated earlier, the solution to the audit data and access rights issues has been identified. Implementation and testing of these solutions are in progress.
- 19 July 2023 – OASIS V3 Maintenance Update
- 30 June 2023 – OASIS Enters Read Only Freeze
- 30 June 2023 – Certification Oversight Approves Resolution 165
- 19 June 2023 – IAQG Gives 30-Day Launch Update
- 19 May 2023 – IAQG Announces 60-Day Launch
- 22 August 2022 – The Quality Horizon Podcast: What’s on the Horizon… The launch of OASIS V3!
- June 2021 – IAQG Select Intact to Develop OASIS v3