The APAQG (Asia Pacific Aerospace Quality Group) is a cooperative organization within the aerospace industry in the Asia Pacific Region.
The APAQG implements initiatives that make significant improvements in quality and reductions in cost throughout the value stream by establishing and maintaining dynamic cooperation, based on trust, between Asia Pacific Region aerospace organizations. Additionally, the Sector is designed to share each company’s best practices among Asia Pacific Region aerospace organizations.
- Establish commonality of quality standards, requirements, tools and techniques. (e.g. common aerospace quality management systems, best practices in the aerospace industry, performance metrics, etc.).
- Establish a process of continual improvement throughout the supply chain (e.g. Industry expectations, lean manufacturing, supplier performance metrics).
- Establish methods to share results (audits, inspections, supplier performance).
- Establish implementation plans, which bring the initiative to life (e.g. obtain regulatory concurrence).
For country-specific initiatives, please refer to the following sub-sites:
- Japanese Aerospace Quality Group
- China Aerospace Quality Group
- Korea Aerospace Quality Group
- Singapore Aerospace Quality Group
Procedure to enroll in APAQG
- Understanding and Agreement to the APAQG Charter.
- Application for APAQG member.
Providing Secretariat (e-mail: [email protected]) with Name of Organization, Contact Person, and e-mail address.
- Approval by the APAQG council
- Send “APAQG member registration Form (can be found on p.11, APAQG charter)” to APAQG Secretariat (e-mail: [email protected])