The Executive Committee maintains the integrity of the IAQG and recommends overall direction on operational matters. Comprised of three Sector leaders and one President, the EC is responsible for
- Ensuring the IAQG objectives are adequately addressed and priority activities are given appropriate attention.
- Providing support to Initiative teams.
- Setting the priorities and overseeing the activities and funding of the Operating Management System and Communications Groups.
- Ensuring the financial integrity and viability of the IAQG.
- Supporting the President in providing a focal point to the outside world for IAQG matters.
- Proposing Council and General Assembly meeting dates and locations to the Council.
- Approving Council and General Assembly meeting agendas (as recommended by the facilitators) in particular ensuring all appropriate activities are addressed.
2022 IAQG Executive Committee
IAQG President: Andy Maher representing BAE Systems
AAQG Sector Lead: Eric Jefferies representing Textron
APAQG Sector Lead: Suguru Watanabe representing Mitsubishi Heavy Industry
EAQG Sector Lead: Fortunato Giardina representing Leonardo