The IAQG recently launched The Quality Horizon, the official podcast of the IAQG. Developed exclusively for professionals in the aerospace and defense industry, the podcast is designed to share news and updates related to the products and services of the IAQG. Within each episode, The Quality Horizon will feature interviews with aerospace leaders that cover a mix of topics including certification and oversight, standard revisions, OASIS v3, sector news, requirements news, relationship news, industry responses, and much more.
Latest Episode: Unlocking the Benefits of IAQG Membership: Insights from Industry Experts
Join us in this episode as we delve into the multitude of benefits that come with IAQG membership. Our esteemed guests, Akiko Hattori, Susie Neal, and Guiseppe Leoni, who have been long-time IAQG participants, will shed light on the advantages of joining the IAQG.
Discover the extensive benefits that both companies and individuals can gain through IAQG membership by tuning in to this episode.
Let’s introduce our guests:
- Akiko Hattori: IAQG and APAQG Membership Chair, SJAC, The Society of Aerospace Japanese Companies
- Susie Neal: AAQG Membership Chair
- Giuseppe Leoni: EAQG Membership Chair
- Episode 1: One-on-one with Andy Maher
- Episode 2: What’s on the Horizon? OASIS v3 launch.
- Episode 3: What is Certification Oversight?
- Episode 4: The Importance of Performance and Measurement with the IAQG.
- Episode 5: The Value of AIMM!
- Episode 6: The Importance of Standards within the IAQG
- Episode 7: A brief look at Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Episode 8: What is SCMH?
- Episode 9: Changes & improvements to 9104-1 and OCAP!
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM
Just as you would listen to other podcasts, The Quality Horizon is available on most podcast platforms, such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.