The IAQG recently launched The Quality Horizon, the official podcast of the IAQG. Developed exclusively for professionals in the aerospace and defense industry, the podcast is designed to share news and updates related to the products and services of the IAQG. Within each episode, The Quality Horizon will feature interviews with aerospace leaders that cover a mix of topics including certification and oversight, standard revisions, OASIS v3, sector news, requirements news, relationship news, industry responses, and much more.
Latest Episode: Insight into the APAQG
In this episode, we explore the current plans within the APAQG for expanding the membership and project initiatives including the single SDO, ICOP scheme for 9120 in Japan, and the certification status of the 9100 scheme for India.
Our guest Suguru Watanabe is the director of quality commercial aviation systems for Mitsubishi Heavy Industry (MHI) and the APAQG sector lead for the IAQG.
- Episode 1: One-on-one with Andy Maher
- Episode 2: What’s on the Horizon? OASIS v3 launch.
- Episode 3: What is Certification Oversight?
- Episode 4: The Importance of Performance and Measurement with the IAQG.
- Episode 5: The Value of AIMM!
- Episode 6: The Importance of Standards within the IAQG
- Episode 7: A brief look at Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Episode 8: What is SCMH?
- Episode 9: Changes & improvements to 9104-1 and OCAP!
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORM
Just as you would listen to other podcasts, The Quality Horizon is available on most podcast platforms, such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.