Due to concerns and in response to the continuing Russian and Ukraine conflict, the IAQG Executive Committee has reviewed and unanimously voted on the following actions regarding IAQG activities:
- IAQG has suspended Russian member companies and their interactions with members. This includes interactions on IAQG committees, writing teams and activities.
- Russian member companies and participants shall not partake in any further meetings or voting decisions as it relates to the IAQG or any Sector activities (EAQG, APAQG or AAQG).
- IAQG will not conduct oversight nor engage with entities in Russia.
- 9100, 9110 and 9120 Quality Certificates with Russian entities are no longer recognized and access to the OASIS database shall be withdrawn.
- Russian Member companies (Full, Associate or Affiliate) shall no longer have access to any IAQG managed IT platforms.
The ongoing conflict will continuously be monitored and the actions will remain in place until key country sanctions have been lifted or resolved.