Following the digital team and OASIS developer meetings in San Francisco, California, much progress has been made in prioritizing improvements focused on the user experience:
- All NCR identifiable issues have been resolved and NCR management articles and guides in the Knowledge Base have been updated.
- Suppliers can now open and view on-going audits while in process. Please note: Suppliers should be aware that even though they may be able to see an NCR, it is only editable (and can be addressed) once the auditor moves it to the workflow stage and requests a response.
- New versions of various Audit Reports specifically for the Asian languages/character sets are now available.
- Updates to the watchlist functionality should resolve challenges some users have had in uploading.
- A significant round of updates to knowledge base articles and guides are now available to match current workflows and OASIS V3 structure. Some of those updates are listed below. Click on the below links to learn more.
The OASIS V3 team will keep collaborating with the community to pinpoint and prioritize issues and improvements to enhance the user experience.