This document standardizes quality management system requirements to the greatest extent possible and can be used at all levels of the supply chain by organizations around the world. Its use should result in improved quality, schedule and cost performance by the reduction or elimination of organization-unique requirements and wider application of good practice. While primarily developed for the aviation, space and defense industry, this standard can also be used in other industry sectors where a quality management system with additional requirements over an ISO 9001 system is needed.
Resources 9100:2016-Series – QMS: Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Standards Clarifications
Resources 9100:2016 – QMS: Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Guidance Materials
- Support Materials
- Correlation Materials
- Articles: Reprinted with permission from Quality Progress © 2020 ASQ, www.asq.org. All rights reserved. No further distribution allowed without permission.
Resources for ISO 9001:2015
The following have been prepared by ISO/TC 176/SC2 to inform and assist organizations in making the ISO 9001:2015 transition
- News on the ISO 9001 revision
- A summary of the changes, and on the revision of ISO 9001:2015
- Implementation Guidance for ISO 9001:2015
- A paper on ISO 9001 and Risk
- A presentation on ISO 9001 and Risk-Based Thinking
- Guidance on the requirements for Documented Information of ISO 9001:2015
- How Change is addressed within ISO 9001:2015
- A paper on the Process Approach in ISO 9001:2015
- A presentation on the Process Approach in ISO 9001:2015
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- ISO Auditing Practices Group
For questions, please contact the IAQG Document Representative or Sector Document found in the IAQG Standards Register Tracking Matrix.