This document standardizes quality management system requirements to the greatest extent possible and can be used at all levels of the supply chain by organizations around the world. Its use should result in improved quality, schedule, and cost performance by the reduction or elimination of organization-unique requirements and wider application of good practice. While primarily developed for the aviation and defense industry organizations providing maintenance services, this standard can also be used in other industry sectors where a quality management system with additional requirements over an ISO 9001 system is needed.
Resources for 9110:2016
- Key Changes Presentation
- 9110 FAQ
- 9100:2016 Series Clarification Table
- Correlation matrices between 9110:2012 and 9110:2016
- 9110:2016 vs EASA/FAA Part-145 Generic Reference Guide
- Correlation of 9110:2016 mapped against EASA Commission Regulation (EU) 748/2012 Part 145
- Correlation of 9110:2016 mapped against FAA Part 145
For questions, please contact the IAQG Document Representative or Sector Document found in the IAQG Standards Register Tracking Matrix.