9104-3 provides the minimum body of knowledge for AQMS auditors who will participate in AQMS certification/registration activities, including the auditor authentication process and requirements for a training organization. It is applicable to auditors seeking formal approval to conduct audits of the AQMS in support of the IAQG, and those who manage the competency element of an AQMS audit program and/or training organizations.
- Mandatory Course Specifications (as applicable within AS9104/3)
- TCSS 001 – ASD Lead Auditor Course
- TCSS 004 Regulatory Aviation Maintenance
- AATT – To be added at the next course update
- Supplemental Course Specifications (not mandatory but can be used to demonstrate knowledge requirements)
- Guidance Materials
For questions, please contact the IAQG Document Representative or Sector Document found in the IAQG Standards Register Tracking Matrix.