The CSOC has been established to support the review of complex certification structures and review certification structure complaints as outlined in 9104-1. CB requests for review of complex certification structures by the CSOC shall be submitted to the CSOC through the OASIS database CSOC application as outlined in the presentation within the OASIS Help for CSOC Requests.
Certification structure complaints shall be processed in accordance with the 9104-2 complaint resolution process. Complaints unresolved between the affected parties (complainant and complainer) must be raised with the applicable Accreditation Body as the next step, then the Sector Management Structure (SMS) and if needed elevated to the Other Party Management Team (OPMT) CSOC committee using the process outlined in OPMT procedure 201
Note: The Application forms referenced in the Guidance Material below (including Form 204F-1 – Complex Certification Structure Review Request) are embedded within the OASIS database application.
CSOC Guidance Material Links
- 9104-1 FAQ Document
- Complex Certification Structure Review Request Sample 1 – this is the review request completed by the CB and reviewed and responded to by the CSOC committee. This is the only required form.
- Big Sky Organization Information – this shows the depth of information needed by the CSOC to assess any complex structure review requests
- Big Structure Attachment – this is a way to graphically show how the complex organization’s facilities are linked and how processes and products flow.
- Big Sky Audit Calculator – this is a way to clearly show how the audit duration per site is determined.
- CSOC Recommendations – this is an example of how feedback from the CSOC to the CB would look.
- Complex Certification Structure Review Request Acknowledgement – this is an example of a CB acknowledging to the CSOC committee that the complex structure has not changed significantly during each three-year certification cycle.